Quick Beauty Hacks for Skin and Hair
Do you want your skin to be more transparent and smooth than it is? Do you like to make your hair silkier, stronger and thicker than before? Do you want to do all this without spending thousands of rupees? Yes, I see many women who are looking for an instant solution for their skin and hair problems. They expect me to wave a magic stick, face their problems overnight, and transform them. I would love to do so, but nature does not flourish overnight. Even the smallest seed of the plant needs to be planted and cared for before it can flourish and be beautiful. Even if we live in the world of the instant option, some things cannot be done like that.
In the season of festivals and marriages, you need solutions for your face and hair. There is no instant solution for the problem of hair and skin, but some ways can help you make your skin and hair look healthy and stunning. Some tips are given below, which can assist you in getting some fabulous results for dead-looking skin and hair.
1.For dull, oily and combination skin: Are you worried about your boring and oily skin? You can make a message for your skin with iced yogurt and sprinkles. Add some sugar to it. After doing that, you can take half of the orange and scrub the particles off your face slowly and lightly. After that, wash your face with the water by adding ice. You can find the difference in your face.
2. For dull and dry skin: If you have problems with dull and dry skin, you can massage your skin with papaya. After doing the papaya massage, make a scrub by mixing oats and honey. Add some cold water to it. After that, clean the skin with that scrub. Then, you can wash it off with cold milk, added ice, and water. You can find the change in your skin.
3. Are you suffering from frizzy hair?: If you want to get rid of your curly hair, you can try this simple, easy, quick trick to make a spray. Take two lemons and make slices of it. Squeeze it in a cup of water unless it reduces to half the amount. Put the liquid into any bottle which will make it easy to spray, and spray it on your hair. There will not only be a fantastic natural sheen, but unchanging and fly-away hair will also be gone. It will also solve your frizzy hair problem.
4. For natural hair colour: You wish to colour your hair brown, but you cannot do it because you do not have the time to henna or colour it. Don’t worry! You can do it naturally.
Just take a few small branches of rosemary from the kitchen shelf, and after that, simmer them in two cups of water. Add at least two tablespoons of black tea. Mix it until it reduces to half the quantity. After that, mix it with 1/4 cup of shampoo in it. Every time you use shampoo, use this mixture. Let the shampoo be in your hair for 15 to 20 minutes. You can see the difference in your hair.
5. For a smooth back: There is a party, marriage or any festival, and you are planning to wear a backless dress or low-back blouse, but you do not have time to go to the parlour for a body scrub to show off a smooth back? Here is a quick solution to your problem. Just take a cup of sea salt and mix it with a cup of olive oil. After mixing, mix 5 to 6 drops of sandalwood oil well. Put the mixture in a jar and clean the area you want to show off the mixture. After some time of using the mixture, clean the area where you used the mixture with a wet towel.
6. Dealing with under eye bags and dark circles: Are you having difficulty going out with friends? Are you feeling shy in front of other people because of your dark circles? Then here’s the best solution for your problem. Take a chamomile tea bag that has already been used and store it in the freezer. Take a small slice of a cucumber and massage it around the eye by it. After that, lie down by putting the tea bags on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. You will see the instead result in your eyes and how it feels.
7. Instant facelift: Wash your face with icy water or rub an ice cube by adding a teaspoon of honey on the face. Take an egg white and scrub it on your face. Let the egg white dry on your face. After being dry, wash your face with cold water. You will find the soft and glowing skin.
8. Tired eyes?: Working for a long hour or doing other activities can make your eyes tired. We recommend using this excellent eye wash, which will help you feel refreshed instead. Add water with ice in a bowl and add a few drops of rose water and 3 to 4 drops of honey. Immerse your one eye in the water. You can open your eyes for a while and close them. Again, make the same water in another bowl and immerse your other eye. After doing this, splash your eyes with cold water.Slighte redness may be seen in your eyes. Don’t worry! It will go away soon, and your tired eyes will be refreshed in minutes.
9. Quick hair care: Don’t worry if your hair is oily and you don’t have time to shampoo and blow dry your hair. Spray an amla and talcum powder and turn your hair over your head. And then brush from the nape of the neck to the tips. Now, overturn your hair again to back. And here it is! Now, you have oil-free and bouncy hair in less than a minute.
So these are just a few of our beauty tips. You can follow the tips that are given. We hope it will help you get gorgeous skin and hair.