Most wanted beauty tips are popular search over the internet and we are going to describe here for your knowledge. Girls are always praised and loved for their beauty and men for their courage. From the past, this trend has been going on i.e. girls should be beautiful. Girls are praised for their beauty and charm.
There is also one old saying, which is true i.e. beauty comes from within, not from the looks. But no one can deny that feeling attractive on the outside will help to boost confidence and self-esteem to anyone. Everyone wants to be frank and try to be friends with beautiful girls. This shows that beauty is one of the great weapon girls have. Not only that, anyone would like to hire a good looking and charming assistance for his or her work.
So, anyone can easily confine that beauty makes most of the things very easy to do. However, it is also important to maintain and keep their beauty as it is. There are different tips, which not only help to maintain the beauty but also helps to glow it. Therefore, some of the most wanted beauty tips for girls are listed down below:
Use green tea for beauty
Green tea, one of the best miraculous detox drinks. This can be one of the most wanted beauty tips for girls who are willing to lose weight and also get better and beautiful skin. There are several benefits of drinking green tea, skin is also one of them. Green tea can be miraculous to the skin. It helps in reducing the swelling and stiffening skin. Besides being a miraculous detox drink, green tea can be miraculous for your skin too. Green tea bags help in reducing swelling and stiffening the skin. When placed over closed eyes, the cooled tea bags can act wonders in getting rid of those disappointing dark circles. Try it and you will know.
You can use the green tea mask for the face. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it can really be helpful for the skin and gives you glowing and fresh skin. Moreover, green tea is also known as one of the best hydrating face masks that can help in absorbing into the skin and helps in reducing the redness and soothed skin.
Some of the other benefits of Green Tea are:
- Drinking and applying green tea on the skin can help in fighting against cancer by promoting DNA repair. EGCG, the powerful antioxidant available in green tea can help in fighting against the DNA damage from the UV rays and prevent skin cancer.
- Green tea is rich in anti-inflammatory properties because of the polyphenols present in green tea called catechins. The catechins present in green tea help in reducing the irritation, swelling, and redness from the skin.
- Damage bacterial membranes known as polyphenols are present in green tea. It helps in fighting against infections. It means that it can be very helpful in treating the bacteria growth which causes acne. Likewise, it also kills the systematic bacteria inflammation and results in smoother and toned skin.
- Green tea is rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B2. Both of them are helpful for maintaining healthy and soft skin. Vitamin B2 helps in maintaining the collagen levels and Vitamin E also supports the growth of skin cells.
How to make a green tea mask at home
Making a green tea mask by yourself is very easy. You just need some of the ingredients that are commonly available in your kitchen.
- 1 tablespoon of green tea
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon honey
- water (optional)
- a mixing bowl
- a measuring spoon
Once you have all the ingredients you need, follow these steps:
- Take a cup of green tea and let the tea bag to soak for about an hour. Let cool down the tea bag and break the tea bag open and separate the green tea leaves.
- Make a mixture of leaves, baking soda, and honey. If the paste is too thick, you can add a few drops of water.
- Before applying the paste it will be better to cleanse the face. It helps the mask to penetrate your pores.
- Wash your face properly and apply the paste over your face and massage to your pores.
- Let the mask in your face for 15-20 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- You can use 2-3 times a week for better results.
You can also exchange some of the ingredients with others if you want:
- 1 tablespoon of sugar instead of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in place of honey
- 1 tablespoon of green tea powders instead of leaves
Almond oil to remove makeup
Many of you might already know about the benefits of almond oil. Almond oil is the super nourishing oil and is also a magical makeup remover. Most of the regular products don’t have a direct contribution to skin improvement but almond oil can do good to your skin in many ways.
Why choose Almond oil as a makeup remover?
When it comes to removing the makeup naturally, nothing can beat almond oils. Some people think whether it is good to choose almond oil over other makeup removing alternatives or not. So here are some of the reasons which make almond oil different from other makeup removers available in the market:
- As we know, almond oil is natural. So it doesn’t consist of any kind of chemical compounds and contains all-natural substances that prevent skin damage.
- Almond oil contains skin-friendly nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, linoleic acid, oleic acid, etc. Those nutrients make skin look fresh and healthy after you remove the makeup.
- The oil is extremely lightweight and gentle to use on the skin, also on the sensitive parts of the body like eyelids, lips, and undereye area.
- It glides smoothly on the skin without leaving any sticky or oily residue.
- Almond oils don’t have heavy consistency because of which it can be easy in wiping off the makeup without pulling the skin.
- It can also be used in removing stubborn eye makeup like the waterproof mascara without putting the extra effort.
- Almond is suitable for all the skin types including the dry, oily, and sensitive skin. It can also be used with certain skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- It is non-comedogenic and will never give you pimples, acne, or breakouts.
- It doesn’t have any kind of order and is good for sensitive noses too.
- It is not too expensive so everyone can afford them.
How to Use Almond Oil to Remove Makeup?
Using the almond oil for removing the makeup is very easy. The steps are given below:
- Pour a few drops of almond oil on your hand and apply it all over the face. Focus to apply the oil in your eye area of you are wearing lots of eye makeup.
- Massage gently over your face. It will be better to follow the small circular motion. It will help the skin in soaking the oil faster.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it into the rosewater, and rub over the makeup gently.
- Wash your face with warm water and a mild facial cleanser.
Safety Precautions to Follow
Whether you use it as a makeup remover or the moisturizer, almond oil is generally known as best and safe for the skin. But before applying you should consider something. Don’t use almond oil if you are allergic to nuts. Always do the patch test before using the almond oil on your skin. If you don’t experience any kind of itching, redness, swelling, or burning within the next few hours of applying it, it is safe for you to use.
Coconut oil hair massage before washing
Hair is one of the most important and beautiful parts of the body. Girls with straight hair love curly hair and the girl with curly hair loves straight hair. Because of that many girls uses different methods to change their hair as they like. Because of that many girls damages their hair. Well, a gentle massage with the coconut oil can add wonder to your hair. Just a massage with coconut oil can be very helpful for the hair.
Why coconut oil?
Coconut oil is known as one of the best oils that we can use to reduce the protein loss and keep the hair healthy. Coconut oil is easily available and isn’t too expensive.
One study had examined the coconut, sunflower, and mineral oil by applying on hair. After washing the hair they examined to see which oil was best. The researchers measured the amount of protein that the hair lost after applying each oil.
As a result, they found out that the coconut oil was better at preventing the protein loss of hair rather than other oils. Moreover, coconut oil was on the top of all other oil. Coconut oil also reduces the protein loss in the hair that was undamaged, chemically treated, bleached, and UV exposure.
Coconut oil is predominantly that is made up of the medium-chain fatty acid known as the lauric acid. Because of this, the coconut oil as a long and straight structure. Because of this, the oil is easily absorbed deep into the hair shaft.
In comparison to the coconut oil, sunflower oil contains the linoleic acid which has a bulkier structure and is not easily absorbable in the hair.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Beautiful Hair
Here are a few ways to use coconut oil to help improve the health of your hair.
- As a conditioner: Shampoo your hair as normal and after applying, comb your hair by applying coconut oil, from the midsection to the ends.
- As a post-wash detangler: After shampooing and conditioning your hair, take a few drops of coconut oil and rub it through your hair to protect it while you brush it.
- As a hair mask: Rub coconut oil through your hair and let it sit for a few hours (or even overnight) and wash it out the next day.
- As a pre-wash hair protector: Rub coconut oil through your hair before washing your hair.
- As a scalp treatment: Before bed, do massage with a small amount of coconut oil into your scalp. Leave it overnight and wash it off with shampoo the next day. It can help in scalp treatment
You can use these techniques regularly or once in a while (depending on your hair type). After a few days of using, you can see the positive changes in your hair. It will make your hair more beautiful, healthy, and shiny hair. You should use coconut oil depending on your hair length and type.
Other benefits of coconut oil
The benefits of coconut oil are uncountable. It works like magic on your hair. Here we have mentioned some of the possible benefits of coconut oil:
- Lice prevention: One study has found out that when combined with anise in a spray, coconut oil becomes 40% more effective at treating head lice than the chemical permethrin.
- Sun protection: UV filters can help protect your hair from sun damage. Some studies have also found out that the coconut oil also consists a sun protection factor of 8, so putting it on your hair could be useful.
- Dandruff treatment: Overgrowth of fungus or yeast on the scalp can lead to Dandruff. While no studies have examined coconut oil specifically, it has antimicrobial properties and could be useful for treating dandruff.
- Hair loss prevention: Excessive grooming can damage the shaft of your hair, which in extreme circumstances can cause hair loss. Coconut oil can be very helpful in keeping your hair in good condition and prevent this.
It’s also claimed that consuming coconut oil can be beneficial for hair health because of the nutrients provided by it. However, there is only few evidence that this is the case.
Make an avocado face mask
Homemade Avocado face mask is one of the best natural face masks that are well-known for nourishing and revitalizing the skin. The avocado is packed with skin-friendly minerals like iron, potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium, etc. It is also rich in vitamins A, B, E, and K and also unsaturated fats.
Benefits of using an avocado face mask
1. Improves the skin elasticity
In a study done on over 700 women, it was found that the women who were using natural avocado face mask had more fresh and smooth skin than the women who were using other products.
Avocado contains a high monounsaturated fat which helps in increment of skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
2. Minimizes breakouts
According to some researches, cleansing your face with the avocado can help in reducing the breakouts of skin if you have the skin that is prone to breakouts. It is possible because of the antimicrobial properties present in avocado. Moreover, using an avocado facemask can also help your skin feel more moisturized and supple.
3. Improves skin health
Avocado consists of antioxidants, plant sterols, minerals, omega-9, and vitamins including vitamins Cand E. All these nutrients together can help in boosting the production of collagen, soothe inflammation and lift away the old skin cells.
4. Prevents dry skin
Avocado is a well-known source of biotin, which is also a part of B complex vitamins. Biotin helps in preventing the dry skin and making your skin smoother and fresh.
DIY Avocado Face Mask For Dry Skin
Avocado is not only good for your health, but it also soothes dry skin. Honey that is available in the masks is good for your dry skin, as yogurt or milk. Try your own homemade avocado facial masks to soften, cleanse, and moisturize your dry skin.
1. Avocado Honey Face Mask
This face mask is very easy to make just by using two ingredients, avocado and honey. Both the avocado and honey works as a natural moisturizer. This face mask can be a wonder for the mature, wrinkled, and dry skin.
Ingredients and ways to use this mask
- Take a fully ripe fresh avocado and mash it up with creamy pulp in a bowl
- Add a tablespoon of honey and stir honey and make a thick paste
- Apply the paste to the skin and let it be for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off the mixture with warm water and pat dry your face with a soft towel
2. Oatmeal Avocado Face Mask
Oatmeal Avocado face mask acts as a great moisturizing mask and helps in improving tired skin.
Ingredients and ways to use this mask
- Take half ripe avocado and half cup of oatmeal.
- Cook the oatmeal as per the instruction given in the label of the oatmeal packet.
- Mix the cooked oatmeal with mashed avocado (without skin and seed) and make a pulp-free paste of uniform consistency
- Apply the paste on your skin and leave it for 20 minutes or until it dries up.
- Once the paste is dry on your skin, rinse off with warm water.
If you want to pump in the moisture to your skin then this mask can be very beneficial for you.
3. Avocado, Banana and Egg Face Mask
A face mask of avocado, banana, and egg can be very beneficial for your skin. Banana consists of anti-aging properties. All these ingredients are scientifically proven to be beneficial for the skin.
Ingredients and ways to use this mask
- Take 1/2 avocado, 1/2 banana, and 1 egg yolk
- Mash the ingredients and mix them well to make a paste of uniform consistency
- Apply the paste on your skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Once the paste is dry on your skin, wash it off with the warm water
Well, you must have observed how easy it is to make and use these Face Masks. You can apply any one of them once a week and it will surely help you getting better good looking skin.
Do regular exercise
There can be several reasons to exercise. For some, it might be because they want to lose weight, or gain weight, or just want to be fit and healthy by sweating. Well, no matter what the reason is, doing exercise is always beneficial. Moreover, exercise can also help you in gaining fresh, glowing, and beautiful skin. Don’t believe us? Well, let’s have a quick look at the benefits of doing exercise regularly (mainly focused on beauty).
For your hair
Exercise can help in promoting the blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicles. Because of this, the nutrients can easily go to the bloodstream to the hair follicles. It helps om promoting hair growth and controlling hair loss. The study has also found that doing exercise can help in making scalp healthy and preventing pore-clogging. While doing exercise, the hair follicles get nourished by the oxygen-rich blood flow that rushes antioxidants to the area for destroying the free radicals before they damage the hair. Moreover, doing outdoor exercise can also help your hair in developing a few sunlit streaks for the natural highlight effects.
Daily exercise can also help in improving the health of the skin by improving the circulation of blood on the skin surface. Because of this, the skin gets enough nutrients. Aerobic exercise makes you sweat and helps in removing the toxins through perspiration. Working out helps in getting a toned skin, improves the circulation of blood and oxygenation to the skin, and results in healthy and glowing skin.
Exercise can also be beneficial for getting rid of the wrinkles, fine lines, and the sagging skin. Exercises help in the production of collagen, the protein that helps in getting the better structure of the skin. While doing exercise, you strengthen and tone the muscles beneath the skin which makes your skin look healthier. The stronger your muscles are, the skin will have more support.