How to control frizzy hair which looks ugly?
Hair is difficult to maintain. It’s made up of three outer line and thousands of cells. But the reason it gets frizzy is pretty simple. Here are some quick tips to keep your hair frizz-free. it may help you to control your frizzy hair.
- Don’t brush dry hair Every author repeats the one same thing again and again, and that is to avoid brushing hair after it dries. Brushing can stretch hair, leading to breakage.
- Comb dry hair with wet fingers. If you shouldn’t brush, then what can we do with frizzy hair? Water is the key, the author says. Dry is the main problem of frizzy hair. Water is a basic solution to this basic problem.
- Tame with a touch of conditioner. To foil her frizz, California archivist Kimberly Camacho favors watering down a bit of hair conditioner and then using her hands to apply it to just the tips of her hair.
- Check for protein in your conditioner, A protein-infused conditioner will both manage frizz and create shine. Experts advised.
- Don’t over-process hair. Experts say so go easy on the products. Relaxers and straightness can make hair brittle and lead to breakage.
Always apply the anti-frizz product on damp hair from roots to tips, whether you are leaving it dry naturally or artificially by using heat.
If blow-drying, first use a heat-protect ant spray. For wavy hair, divide into five sections begins from the back. Mix a combo of lightweight lotion and styling cream to each and clear until mostly dry. Sprite a finishing spray all over and then let it is touching more to hair also cause frizzy hair. Weekly one-time treatment also reduces frizzy hair, and it makes your hair shiny and soft. The reason for your hair frizzy is due to dry hair. If you are not using hair conditioner it’s time to start and keep using conditioning products, can control your frizzy hair, if you are not concerned about greasiness or conditioner weighing your hair down. These light moisture shampoos are also a good choice for keep hair away from frizzy.
Source : Image by Freepik