Women’s breasts are different in sizes, shapes and weights. Some people are happy with their chest; others are not. Some women have large breasts, which also cause many health problems and face many illnesses.
Surgery to reduce the shape and size of the breast can make a woman look more beautiful, healthier and more comfortable than before. She can also wear dresses of various sizes.
A cosmetic surgeon performs Surgery to give the breast the ideal size, shape and volume. However, women have little knowledge of this type of Surgery, and many do not know if they are ideal candidates for Surgery. Find out why women choose this Surgery.
Women seeking breast reduction are overweight, have many children, dislike large and unbalanced breasts, or are sensitive to estrogen. Likewise, large breasts are usually genetically inherited from mothers and grandmothers.
Here is the list of some of the main reasons why most women choose breast reduction surgery:
- Suffering from inflammation of the back, neck, or breast.
- They find out that they had difficulty breathing and my shoulder was cut off from the bra strap.
- You are ding worry about the look and appearance of your breasts due to the size of your breasts.
- You are healthy and have no serious illness or complaints.
- Because the weight of the breast is too large, the posture and numbness of a part of the breast and the upper body are harmful.
- They find it challenging to get the perfect blouse or dress for them.
- You have a realistic wish based on the outcome of your treatment. You should be able to talk to your cosmetologist about what you need. In this way, they can agree on possible realistic results.
- The skin has the necessary elasticity and can regain its original elasticity after treatment.
- You are physically and mentally stable. This Surgery requires patience to handle the recovery period.
- You are old enough, and your breasts are fully developed.
- They have finished breastfeeding their child because breast reduction surgery may or may not have a significant and unpredictable effect on breast size, shape, and function. However, many women choose to reduce breast before giving birth and believe that they can cope with the changes later. If you become pregnant or want to breastfeed after surgery, you should discuss this issue with your cosmetologist.
Women should avoid this surgery with records of irregular mammograms, lumps, other types of masses, diabetes, extreme obesity, healing problems, current breastfeeding, heart problems, or other serious health problems. However, it would help if you are looking for advice from an experienced surgeon before deciding.
If a woman is healthy with a positive attitude and realistic expectations, she is ideal for this Surgery.