Do you want your skin to be more clear and smoother than it is? Do you want to make your hair silkier, strong and thicker than it was before? Do you want to do all this spending without spending thousands of rupees? Yes, I see many women who are looking for an instant solution for their skin and hair problems. They are expecting me to wave a magic stick and face their problems overnight and make them transformed. I would love to do so but nature does not flourish overnight. The Even smallest seed of the plant needs to be planted and cared before it can flourish and be beautiful. Even if we live in the world of the instant option, somethings cannot be done like that.
In the season of festivals and marriages, you need the instead solutions for your face and hair. There is no instant solution for the problem of the hair and skin but there are some of the ways which can help you to make your skin and hair look healthy and stunning. Some of the tips are given below which can help you to get some fabulous results to dead looking skin and hair.
- For dull, oily, and combination skin: Are you worried by your dull and oily skin? You can do a message of your skin with iced yogurt and sprinkle. Add some sugar to it. After doing that you can take half of the orange and scrub slowly and lightly particles of your face meltdown. After that wash your face with the water by adding ice. You can find the difference in your face.
- For dull and dry skin: If you are having the problem of dull and dry skin, then you can massage your skin by papaya. After doing the massage by papaya, make a scrub by mixing oats and honey. Add some cold water to it. After that, clean the skin by that scrub. Then you can wash off with cold milk with ice added to it and water. You can find the change in your skin.
- Suffering from frizzy hair?: If you want to get rid of your frizzy hair then you can try this simple, easy, and quick trick to make a spray. Take two lemons and make the slices of it. Squeeze it in the cup of water unless it reduces to half the amount. Put the liquid into any bottle which will make it easy to spray and spray it on your hair. There will not only be a fantastic natural sheen but unchanging and fly away hair will be gone. It will also solve the problem of your frizzy hair problem.
- For natural hair color: You are wishing to color brown in your hair but you cannot do it because you do not have the time to henna or color it? Don’t worry! You can do it naturally.
Just take a few small branches of rosemary from the kitchen shelf. After that simmer them in two cups of water. Add at least two tablespoons of black tea. Mix it until it reduces to half the quantity. After that mix it with 1/4cup of shampoo in it. Every time you use shampoo, use this mixture. Let the shampoo be in your hair for 15 to 20 minutes. You can see the difference in your hair.
- For a smooth back: There is party, marriage, or any festival and you are planning to wear a backless dress or low back blouse, but you do not have time to go to parlor for a body scrub for showing off a smooth back? Here is a quick solution to your problem. Just take a cup of sea salt and mix it with a cup of olive oil. After mixing, add 5 to 6 drops of sandalwood oil and mix it well. Put the mixture in a jar and clean the area you want to show off by the mixture. After some time of using the mixture, clean the area with a wet towel where you used the mixture.
- Dealing with under-eye bags and dark circles: Are you feeling difficult to go out with friends? Are you feeling shy in front of other people because of your dark circles? Then here’s the best solution to your problem.
Take a chamomile tea bag which has been already used and store them in the freezer. Take a small slice of a cucumber and massage around the eye by it. After that lie-down by putting the tea bags on your eyes from 10 to 15 minutes. You will see the instead result in your eyes looks and how it feels.
- Instant facelift: Wash your face with icy water or you can just rub an ice cube by adding a teaspoon of honey on the face. Take an egg white and scrub it on your face. Let the egg white dry on your face. After being dry, wash your face with cold water. You will find the soft and glowing skin.
- Tired eyes?: Working for a long hour, doing other activities, can make your eyes tired. We would recommend you to use this wonderful eye wash which will help you feel refreshed instead. Take water with ice in a bowl and add a few drops of rose water, 3 to 4 drops of honey. Immerse your one eye in the water. You can open your eye for a while and close it. Again make the same water in another bowl and immerse your other eye. After doing this, splash your eyes with cold water. Little redness may be seen in your eyes. Don’t worry! It will go away soon and your tired eyes will be refreshed in minutes.
- Quick hair care: Don’t worry if your hair is oily and you don’t have time to shampoo and blow-dry your hair. Just spray an amla and talcum powder and turn your hair over your head. And then brush from the nape of the neck to the tips. Now overturn your hair again to back. And here it is! Now you have an oil-free and bouncy hair in less than a minute.
So this is just a few of our beauty tips. You can follow the tips which are given. We hope it will help you for getting a gorgeous skin and hair.