Audrey Hepburn said that the beauty of women should be seen from in her eyes. Eyes are the doorway to the heart.
Maybe Audrey Hepburn has spoken the word from her personal experience because she was the ideal of beauty. There are many other organs in your face but most attractive feature od your face is your eyes. Eyes are the doorway to your soul. Eyes show our feelings. Sometimes they laugh, sometimes they cry, sometimes they smile and sometimes they are shy too.
When words cannot express our emotions our eyes shows our emotions and feelings beautifully. It helps us in the survival of our life so it is our duty to take care of them. In this modern period, eyes have lost their natural beauty because of very busy lifestyle. There is a load of work in people’s head and they are very busy that they have no time to take care of their eyes. You get redness, wrinkles, dark circles, itchiness in your eyes. Even when you wake up in the morning, your eyes look very dull and tired because of dark circles in your eyes.
This is the problem of almost all the people in today’s world. People waste their time as well as a money order to get rid of this problem. They spoil delicate eye area with cosmetics. If you are also facing the same problem then here are some of the useful tips which you can follow for protecting your eyes for making your eyes look more beautiful.
Beauty tips for dark circles
- Tea bags:The tea bag is a very effective way of making your eyes look beautiful. Just apply a cooled tea bags over your eyes. Use it for 10 to 15 minutes. Instead of using herbal tea bags, use black tea bags because most of the herbal tea bags are not as much effective as black tea bags.
- Chilled cotton balls:Using a cotton dipped in water is very good for your eyes. Just dip cotton balls in the cold water. Keep it for five to ten minutes in your eyes. You can see the change in your eyes.
- Cucumber:One of the best ways of getting rid of tired eyes is a cucumber. Just clean your face with water and put two slices of cucumber over your eyes and rest for 10 to 15 minutes. It helps in getting rid of tired eyes, cooling of your eyes as well as it also helps to lighten your dark circles.
- cucumber juice:Take out the juice of the cucumber by granting and squeezing them through a soft muslin cloth. Take cotton pads and dip it in the juice for two minutes. Place the cotton dipped in cucumber juice in your eyelids and darkened area. Left it for 10 to 15 minutes. You can continue this process for three to four days. You can see the difference in your eyes.
- Tomato pulp, Turmeric, Lime Juice and Gram Flour: Make a paste of tomato pulp, one tablespoon of lime juice, a pinch of turmeric and one tablespoon of gram flour. After making a paste, gently apply it on the eyelids and darkened areas. Have a rest for half an hour and let the paste dry. After that remove it gently by using moist cotton pads. Follow this for a week and you will get a remarkable result.
- Almond oil and Lime juice:Make a mixture of a teaspoon of almond oil and a half teaspoon of lime juice. Clean your face and apply the mixture to the dark surface. Do this every night before you go to bed. You can get a good result in few days.
- Rosewater:Rose water can be very effective for reducing dark circles. Rose water is considered to be one of the easiest and popular ways of getting rid of dark circles. Just soak cotton balls in a rose water and apply it to your darkened areas. You can remove the cotton after 15 to 20 minutes. This is so easy that you can do it anywhere. You can do it even if you are on a flight.
- Honey and almond oil:Using honey is also one of the best ways of getting beautiful eyes. Just mix a tablespoon of honey and half tablespoon of almond oil. You can apply it before going to the bed. Next morning wash your face and you can see the result from the first day.
- Almonds and milk:Soak five to six almonds overnight. Next day in the early morning, peel the almonds and eat them by chewing well. You can have a glass of milk with it. Practice this for 20 days and it will definitely help you.
- Cucumber/ potato pulp with basil tea: Make a slice or grant small raw potatoes or cucumber and blend it. Take out the juice and use the pulp of it. Make a cup of basil tea and put the pulp to it. After that pour the mixture into an ice tray and put it in the freezer and let it be ice cubes. Rub the ice cubes on your eyes. It will help you in getting glowing and beautiful eyes.
- Chilled spoon:Yes, you heard it right. We are talking about a chilled spoon. Just place a rounded spoon in the fridge for sometimes. Once it becomes cold, take it out a hold it against the distended portion. This is a very effective way of reducing puffiness.
- Cold compress:You can make a cold compress with cold water or bags of ice cubes. If you feel like the bag is being warm, either dip it in the cold water or add some more ice cubes. Put the compress on your eyes. Do it until the puffiness gets removed.
- Tea bags for puffiness: The natural ingredient tannins contained in tea works very effectively in reducing of puffiness. Just wrap the tea bag around the tissue and then place them on the closed eyes. You can do this everyday by getting an effective result.
Special beauty tips for those using computer or contact lens: Today’s world is the world of technology. There is no one who doesn’t use a computer in this modern period. Lenses are now being the part of fashion. Like other accessories, lenses are also in fashion. Here are some of the tips which will help you to rest your eyes.
When you are in front of computer
- Before any reading or doing an eye-related activity, make sure that you are in the well-lighted area, even if you are using computer or mobile.
- if you are looking at a computer screen for a long time, then it will make your focus low. So after 20 to 25 minutes of continuous looking in a screen, look at something else and blink your eyes. This helps in improving your ability to focus.
- when we are using a computer, looking for a long time on a computer screen makes our eyes dry. So in order to avoid dryness blink while using a computer.
- when you will have a break, wash your face with a cold water. This will help you in refreshing as well as in cooling down of your eyes.
- mostly while we stare at the computer screen, we forget to blink. This makes eyes dry out and it will result in itching and puffing of the eyes. Staring too much at a computer screen can make your eyesight weak, and you may need a glass top make it correct.
Take a break in every half an hour. If possible, for giving your eyes a rest, close your eyes for few minutes.
put an anti-glare cover on the monitor of your computer. You can also use anti-glare glass when you work. You can also adjust the direction of your monitor to make sure that you see the glare on your screen.
When you are using your lens
- Make your lenses clean and ensure that it is free from any protein layer. Before handling lenses, wash your hands.
- change the solution of your lens everyday.
- Go to visit your optometrist in every six months. Regular check-up of your eyes will ensure that your eyes are well and are getting a right care.
- Always wash your eyes properly after removing your lenses.
- Forgetting a soothing effect, you can also use two or three drops of rose water on your eyes.
Above mentioned were some of the ways which you can follow to protect and soothe your eyes.