Straight hair is one of the fashionable ways of showing up. It will never go out of style. Many people wish for a simple, silky and stylish look which you can get from straight hair. Many people make their hair straight by using machines and artificial ingredient which is not good for healthy hair. Using natural methods of for straightening your hair may take longer time but it will surely show a good result. It will make you feel like a million bucks.
Here are some of the ways of making your hair straight in your home by using a natural method.
- Coconut milk and lemon juice: Lemon juice is a very useful ingredient which helps in straightening your hair. While lemon juice is mixed with the coconut milk, it will give your scalp a vitamin C boost. Just mix the coconut milk and lemon juice well and refrigerate the mixture overnight. In the next morning, use the mixture to your hair from tips to roots. Leave it for 30 to 40 minutes. Wash off properly with cool water. It will make your hair silky and soft, and you will see that right after first treatment.
- Hot oil treatment: Hot oil can repair and conditions your hair like no other things can do. Just combine the oils and heat it until it becomes warm slightly. Apply the warm oil in your hair and in the scalp. Once the oil is applied to hair totally, do the massage of your scalp for 15 to 20 minutes. After having a massage, leave the oil in the hair for 30 minutes. Wash your hair properly with cold water and mild sulfate-free shampoo.
- Milk spray: Milk is high in protein. It helps to protect shafts of your hair, controlling the freeze and making your hair looks straight. Just put the milk in the bottle. Apply it in your hair until it becomes wet with milk. Leave it for about 30 minutes. After that wash it off with the cool water. You will get the remarkable result.
- Eggs and olive oil: Eggs are rich in protein which helps in smoothen and nourishing your hair. And olive oil is best hair conditioner. Combination of eggs and olive oil will help you to get soft, silky and frizz-free hair. Make the mixture of eggs and olive oil. Apply the mixture properly to your hair. After applying, leave it for 20 to 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, when it is totally dry in hair, wash your hair with cool water and mild sulfate-free shampoo. You will get an unbelievable result.
- Milk and honey: Proteins which are present in milk helps in nourishing and fortifying your hair and the honey acts as a palliative which helps to seal the moisture in and helps in further controlling of the frizz.make a mixture of milk and honey and apply it onto your hair until it covers your hair fully. Leave the mixture in your hair for about two hours. After that wash your hair with cool water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo. You will get an effective result after a while of a first treatment.
- Rice flour and egg mask: All the ingredients in rice flour and egg work together to grow your hair and make it feel smooth and silky. Just mix the rice flour, milk and egg properly, until it is a totally smooth mixture. Apply the mixture until your hair is totally covered by the mixture. Let the mixture be in your hair for about half an hour. Wash your hair with the cool water and sulfate-free shampoo.
- Banana and papaya mask: Banana and papaya help in improving the tensile power of your hair while making it nourished and conditioning it. The banana and papaya mask will help you in getting soft and shiny hair that feels and looks healthy. Make a mixture of banana and papaya by taking equal part of each. Mix it nicely until it becomes free from dollop. Apply the mixture to your hair until it covers all your hairs. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes. Once it is dry, wash it off with cold water and a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera contains enzymes which help in keeping your hair smooth and soft. The ingredients in it help in hydrating your hair Nd smoothing your frizzed and kinked hairs. Just warm up a half cup of either coconut oil or olive oil and combine the oil with the aloe vera gel. Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it for about 30 minutes. Once it becomes dry, wash it off with cold water and mild sulfate-free shampoo.
- Banana, curd and olive oil: The mixture of the banana, curd and olive oil will help you in improving the texture and quality of your hair. It also helps in avoiding and getting rid of frizz and also makes your hair strong as well as straight. Mash the pieces of the banana until it is completely free from lumps. Add curd and olive oil to the mashed banana and apply it to your hair. Leave the mixture for about half an hour in your hair. When it becomes fully dry, wash it off by mild sulfate-free shampoo and cold water. You will get a remarkable result from the first use.
- Apple cider vinegar: The apple cider vinegar is essential for getting rid of dirt, excess oil and buildup from your hair. It helps to remove dirt from your hair and make them smooth. It helps in getting rid of frizz and makes your hair look straight and healthy. First of all, wash your hair with sulfate-free shampoo and condition. Apply the diluted apple cider vinegar to your washed hair. After applying it to your hair, you don’t need to wash it again.
You can get rid of the frizzy hair and make your hair straight by using the natural ingredients of making your hair straight, healthier and softer which are provided above.