A manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment especially for fingernails and hands, mostly performed at home or even sometimes in a nail salon or in the parlour too. A manicure consists of filing and shaping of the free edge, pushing and clipping any nonliving tissues, treatment of the hand and massaging hand. But when this treatment is applied to the toenails and feet then it is called as Pedicure.
A French manicure is a type or style of manicure in which fingernails are painted pale pink with a white band at the tip. French manicure is the famous and most used fingernail treatment till now since from its establishment. It can be done in an artificial nail for testing i.e. design can be resembled the original ones and can be characterized by lack of base colour, or natural pink base nails with white tips. A reverse French manicure is a prominent colour painted at the base of nail instead at the tip. A reverse French manicure is also called as the half-moon manicure.
This method can also be done in the home by oneself with some of the tips and care. If you want to be ready for the tonight holiday party in time with reverse French manicure than following these simple steps can do all the things:
First getting your Nail ready: For that, you should at first do simple following steps:
- Remove your old nail polish: At first, take a cotton at putting some nail remover liquid in it and apply it to your nail even if your nail is
- Don’t make your nail too short: French manicure looks better in the bigger nail rather than that of the shorter So, trim your nail to the desired length only.
- Fill and buff your nails: Use a nail file to finish shaping your nail so that they have a perfect crescent-shaped edge and smooth. Use a nail buffer to buff the surface of your nail.
- Soak your nails: Place your hand in the warm water, whole milk or olive oil. Do this process for at least three minutes, then dry your hand with a towel.
- Push back and trim your cuticles: Use an orange stick or cuticle stick to push your cuticles back. We can also put some cuticle oil into nails at this time. Make sure not to put this too much or the nail may look too much brighter.
- Applying Polish: For this must do the following:
- Apply the base coat: The base coat of the French manicure is usually pale pink, cream or clear. Paint from the cuticle to the tip, with the brush angled forward. You can also buy French manicure kits that come with a classic base coat colour, a tip colour, and other equipment to create a perfect manicure.
- Paint your nail tips with white polish: Paint your nail tips with white polish and make sure your hand is steady. The white polish should stop right where the whites of your nails stop. After that allow the tips to completely dry, and then apply another coat if you wish.
- Add a clear top coat to protect the look of your freshly painted nails: Using a top coat will make the manicure or help the manicure to keep long last.
So, following all of the above steps make your nails reverse French manicure in time for the tonight holiday party.
View this post on Instagram
Love these sculpted acrylics ❤️ #nailicious #nailiciousstaffs #glitterartynails #glitternails #frenchnails #acrylicfrench #acrylicnails #frenchmanicure #winternails #blacknails #cjp #cjpacrylicsystems #blackmagic #silverbells #moderngrey #glitterarty #glitterartynails #glitterarty_nails1 #nailfie #nails #instanails #instanail #nailstagram #nailswag #nailsofinstagram #nailfashion #nailsaddict #nailjunkie #naillove
View this post on Instagram
Опять градиент🔥Старому покрытию месяц☺️ #гельлак#аппаратныйманикюр#чистыйманикюр#покрытиегельлаком#блики#выравниваниеногтей #nn#nntoday #nnov #nnstories #нижнийновгород #follow4follow #like4like#likesforlikes#like#покрытиеподкутикулу#nailmaster#люблюсвоюработу#НижнийНовгородБогородск#nail_great_master#frenchManic#frenchmanicure#frenchnails#frenchmania#какносятсяногти #красныйманикюр#алыйцвет#алый#градиент#градиенкистью