Hi ladies! how you feel today, well all good. Girls are also known as long hair holder we mean almost 95% girls in the worlds have long hair. Is the long hair is good for ladies? Yes it’s important for girls because it’s a part of beauty to have long hair.
Now a days there are many ways to maintain long hair and keep it healthy and stronger, how every some cosmetics results hair fall in very danger way. Keep stay with those cosmetics that are not fit for your hair types and keep avoid those for using next time it’s very important for your healthy hair. Much you have long, healthy and shinny hair you looks more beautiful.
Not only long hair is treated as good it most have dense and stronger. Long hair fashion was very famous in age of 1960’s but until today its popular too. Here are some long and straight examples that are most popular:
- Bun: A girl’s hairstyle where the hair is pulled into a knot at the back or top of the head. It can also consist of a shape of bun at the side of the head or two shapes of buns on either side of the head.
- Bunches: Another name for pigtails worn braided or unbraided.
- Chignon: A loan word from French for this particular style of bun which is pinned at the nape of the neck and requires tighter binding than ordinary buns.
- Fishtail hair: Hair is worn in a braid resembling a fish’s tail.
- Feathered hair: Feathered hair was popular in the 1970s and the early 1980s with both men and women. The hair was grown long on both sides (normally covering the ears, although it could be down to the shoulders), left unlayered (although some men with curly hair did have it layered) with either a side or a centre parting.
- French braid: A French braid is a braid that appears to be braided “into” the hair, often described as braided backwards—strands, going over instead of under as in a Dutch braid.
- Long hair: Hair that is grown long and flowing freely.
- Ponytail: Long hair that is pulled into one or more sections held in a rubber-band(s) or by ribbon(s) anywhere on a head that is similar to a horse’s or pony’s tail. Ponytails are longer versions of pigtails. The length of a ponytail may be an entire curl, may end with a curl, or may be entirely straight without a single curl, whereas pigtails end with curls similar to a pig’s tail.