Three part to make hair stronger and healthier.
- Pampering to your hair.
- Making healthy choices.
- Preventing damage to your hair
Achieving healthy, stronger hair takes dedication. By eating strengthening foods, avoiding damaging grooming practices and pampering your tresses with high quality Shampoos and conditioners you can revitalize your hair.
# Pampering to your hair
- Clip your damage hair ends.
- Use a high quality shampoo and conditioner designed for your hair type
- Massage your scalp regularly.
- Make your own deep conditioning hair treatment at home.
# Making healthy choices
- Eat for strong hair.
- Make sure you got enough iron.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce stress.
- See doctor.
# Preventing damage to your hair
- Avoiding over washing your hair.
- Be gentle with your hair when it’s wet.
- Don’t over brush your hair.
- Avoid heat stylish your hair.
- Avoid putting your hair in ponytails or braids.
- Protect your hair at the swimming pool.
- Avoid too many hair products.
- Don’t put harsh chemicals on your hair.
To make your hair stronger and healthier. One of the best is stay away from heat. Keep your hand out of your hair because your hand produce dirty oils. Heat up a ½ cup of oil then comb it into your hair. Then put a plastic. Shower cap than go under the hair dyer for 20 or 30 minutes rinse the oil out with shampoo and for the best results use conditioner to make it even shiner. Does this every week make your hair stronger and longer?
Make the hair, don’t let it make you
Some people that you can strengthen your hair by pulling on it and twisting it. There is limited research available to suggest then it by stimulating the arrest or Pilli muscle. And many specialists claim that consistently pulling on hair can lead hair loss.