Nowadays using makeup for daily purposes, such as when you are going to your work, to hang out with your friends, you are going for lunch or dinner with your date, etc. is a must. Without makeup you would look very dull and people out there would think you don’t know anything about fashion or style. Putting on makeup on a daily basis doesn’t mean that you have to apply heavy makeup on your face to look different and attractive from others. You can just apply simple makeup and look fabulous when you are going out. If you need to apply makeup daily then I would suggest that you apply some light colored eyes shadow, lipstick or even gloss and a light colored foundation that suits your skin color.
Today I’m going to tell you how to apply some light colored eye shadow for your daily look. It’s very easy to apply and most importantly it will take just five minutes of yours to apply such makeup. Today we will see how silver eye shadow can be applied in a few simple steps with a touch of blue eye shadow to give you a perfect look whenever you want to. Let’s learn the following steps for your daily eye makeup.
How to use silver eye shadow to look fabulous?
- First of all, apply some foundation over your eyes to let the eye makeup set properly.
- Use a fluffy eye shadow brush to apply the silver eye shadow of any brand you want to use. You can apply the silver color soft or bold depending on what look you want that day. You can even damp the brush a little to get more mistiness. If you want to keep your eye shadow powdered then apply it dry.
- Then to give an additional pop of color you can apply a blue eye shadow or any other color you want to. With an angled soft brush apply the blue eye shadow making a “V” shape at the end of the eye.
- You can also apply the blue eye shadow on the lower part of your eye, which is the lower lashes line to give a fun and youthful look to your eyes.
- To create more depth for your eyes and create more definition applies black gel eyeliner on the upper part of your eyes. Follow the natural shape of your eyes and draw a perfect line with the eyeliner keeping it simple and accurate.
- If you think that using the blue eye shadow made your eyes a bit bright then you can use some light colored eye shadow to give a neutral shade to your eyes. It can be of brown or other light color.
- To make your eyelashes look beautiful and add some volume to them, apply mascara.
- Lastly apply some lip color of neutral shade, like peach or light orange. It would perfectly go with your silver-blue eye makeup.