Makeup is something that makes anyone looks fairer or beautiful to some extent. It is a cosmetic product that glows the skin and looks gorgeous when used correctly. Makeup may do a lot of magical things, but it doesn’t have to be a mystery. Applying a basic, natural look doesn’t require a lot of skill or tools to be used. Makeup also can be referred to as cosmetics that are mainly used for face-to-face interaction.
The eyebrow is an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin. Eyebrows help prevent sweat, water, and other debris from falling into our eye sockets. An eyebrow is also useful for communication and facial expression.
So, eyebrows are also one of the beneficial and essential things that prevent sweat and help in communicating. So, some of the measures through which eyebrows can be makeup and look more beautiful are as follows:
Firstly, one must groom their brows. After that, run a skin-toned brow pencil under your brow slowly. Then fill your brows in using brow powder and a small brush properly. Outline the rest of your brow using the edge of an angled brush but don’t forget to take care of yourself. You should do all this process very carefully and correctly. After that, comb your brows with a stoolie. At last, set your brows with a clear brow setting formula.
Not only can these beginners also follow some of this process through which they can perform a good eyebrows makeup very soon with lots of care:
- Preparing your eyebrows: In this process, one can do:
- Remove Stray hairs: If there is any stray hair, then remove it carefully and correctly.
- Trim the excess hair: Some have an excessive amount of hair in their eyebrows. So, please trim it properly. You can decorate the hair with small scissors and carefully cut inches that reach the top of your brow line. For very uncooperative eyebrow hairs, i.e. the unusual one, you can consider using a spoolie to brush the hairs downward and use the same technique to cut the hairs.
- Underline underneath your brow: You can use your instrument, i.e. brow pencil, to underline and follow the bottom shape of your eyebrow. Start the process by using soft strokes to highlight your brow—no one likes to look at it more dramatically. So, do it properly and carefully.
- Shaping your Eyebrows: For this, follow this step:
- Measure your inner brow: Firstly, place your eyebrow brush vertically on the “ala” of your nose. This shows you the part where your nostrils begin to flare, right outside of the rounded frontal tip of your nose. You can oneself visualize where the ala is by imagining drawing a clown nose on your nose. The ala would be the part of your nose not painted, directly outside of the red clown nose. Following this point now up is where your eyebrow should start. So, any hair extending past that straight object toward the bridge of your nose should be out.
- Mark your starting point: Mark your starting point, i.e. from where you should start to keep your eyebrow and where it should not be.
- Find the end of your brow: You must know up to where you want to keep your eyebrows. If your eyebrows are too long, then they can look not lovely. So, line it or mark the place up to which you want to keep your eyebrow length with your eyeliner or something else.